Cleaning Tips for Commercial Industries
There is nothing that speaks more of success than a spotlessly Wohnungsentrümpelung Berlin and well maintained office or commercial establishment. Cleanliness is the foundation of success and the mark of achievement, however small or large a business may be.
Commercial cleaning is undertaken in shops, warehouses, airports, factories, restaurants, showrooms, schools, hospitals, government organizations, etc., and needs to be tackled conscientiously and proficiently for maximum results, though by efficient and economical means.
Use of the right kind of cleaning agents, appropriate tools and the employment of an efficient and experienced commercial cleaning service are the benchmarks for achieving this aim. Moreover, commercial establishments should conduct proper surveys prior to employing any commercial cleaning agency to undertake this task.
Cleaning services in commercial establishments need to follow certain tips and techniques, which will not only enhance their own efficiency, but will also result in a meticulously clean environment. The scope of work involves cleaning of carpets, floors, tiles, walls, toilets, lighting, furniture, upholstery and windows, all of which need to be tackled with the right tools and correct cleaning agents.
• Cleaning Tools and Cleaning Agents – Any commercial cleaning company will ensure at the very outset that they arm themselves with the right tools for the job and effective cleaning solutions. These two factors are of prime importance to get the job done in the most efficient and time bound manner, while ensuring that the premise is cleaned thoroughly and is free of all sorts of germs, viruses, and bacteria.
• Night Time or Early Morning Cleaning – Major cleaning of commercial setups should be undertaken when the employees and workers are not around. This will ensure that the job gets done thoroughly without any inconvenience or difficulties to the employees or the customers who may visit during office hours.
• Efficient Handling and Storage of Cleaning Agents – All cleaning agents should be stored according to the instructions given on their labels. Some agents can prove to be a potential hazard if not handled correctly or stored safely; hence, careful attention needs to be paid to these factors.
Commercial establishments also need to take appropriate steps to ensure that cleanliness is maintained throughout the day by following some sanitation measures. These could include:
• Mats can be placed at the entrance to reduce the amount of dirt and dust entering the office, thereby helping keep the floor tiles clean.
• The housekeeping department should clean the floors and toilets on a regular basis and remove any spills and spots immediately so that these do not become permanent stains.
• Toilets should be well equipped with toilet rolls, liquid soap, paper towels, hand driers, and bin liners, while air fresheners should be used at regular intervals during office hours.
• Heavy objects and furniture should not be dragged on the floor as they can cause scratches, and cracks and chips on the tiles, which are an ugly sight in any office.
• All equipment such as computers, mouse, telephones, printers, copiers, fax machines, and other equipment in the office should be dusted and wiped clean with diluted cleaning solutions specially designed for cleaning such equipment.
• Coffee/tea/water dispensers in the office should be thoroughly cleaned while disposable cups, glasses, and trays should also be supplied.
• Covered garbage bins lined with disposal bags should also be provided, while bins should be emptied periodically for better hygiene.
• Glass window panes and vinyl blinds should be cleaned with diluted soap and water solution, while fabric curtains should be regularly removed and washed.
These tips would help keep any commercial establishment not only scrupulously clean, but hygienic as well and also go a long way in contributing towards the health and happiness of the employees and workers in the long run.